CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Down a Scrub Pant Size!

When I weighed in last Monday, I hadn't lost a pound. I was pretty upset...but then I really began to notice how loose my clothes were! Not only my work clothes--my street clothes are drooping!!! This weekend I had to buy a scrub bottom from Wal-mart...they didn't have the size that I thought I needed but Alan convinced me to try on the size smaller--to my amazement THEY FIT!!! I was so excited. I was doing my happy dance all over the fitting area at Wal-Mart!!!

On the work-out front-- we are up to walking 2 miles, I'm doing 80 sit-ups and I believe that Alan is doing 120. We just signed up for out 2nd month at the fitness center. I'm so proud that we are finally sticking to working out and eating better!

No comments: