CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Concentrate on this Sentence.

I got this on a e-mail forward and really liked it.

Concentrate on this sentence.....

When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.


I can not tell you how many times I have felt something fall from my grasp. Of course each time I have been devastated, but I now know that I'm not be punished for something that I did. I wasn't ready to receive that "good" thing yet. I know that in having to wait, I will enjoy and value the thing that I'm going to receive.


Concentrate on this sentence.....

The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.


When I do go through those devastating times, I used (and still do at times)to feel alone. I would feel like I was the only one in the world who felt has bad as I did. I know that I am a child of God's and he will never give me anything that I can not handle and that he will be there with with through every twist and turn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post! And congrats on Dh's great SA results! I'm praying my dh's come back good too! What test do you have in August? Hope it turns out well!

April from SC

Ashley Siavoshi said...

I got the exact same e-mail!!! Cool!!!