CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

6 Happy Years!

Six years ago today, I married my best friend. That day was truly the best day of my life. I remember like it was yesterday. The usher having trouble lighting the candles. The guys missing their cue--not once--not twice--not three times (finally one of friends had to go get them. Know what they were talking about? FOOTBALL!). One of the biggest things I remember is Alan waiting for me at the end of aisle. The look on his face was priceless. I also remember thinking that this was the longest walk of my life! I knew this was the start of something great--a new chapter to my life--our life. Over the last six years, we have loved, argued, laughed(oh gosh the laughs), cried and have grown--not only as individuals but as a couple. I am truly thankful that I have Alan in my life and can not imagine what my life would be like if he was not there. Alan, I love you. Thank you for making me your wife!


No comments: