CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mustang Pride!

A few years ago, our town stared this contest where they wanted local businesses to decorate and support the local high school. This is the first year that my office participated...even though I'm not a Mustang ( I'm a Calvary Eagle!) I was so excited to do it! Monique and I wanted our rears off and are very proud of the results! They announce the winner tomorrow! And what do we win? A sign (that we have to give back!) and our picture in the paper!

Dr. Morris' window
Ann Hudson's window.
The bows that I made! They took me like 3 hours to make one night--I had to make 15!
The long shot of my office. We have two other businesses in with us, but we went ahead and decorated them all!
The door to the middle office...it's for rent! Any takers?
The double doors that go into our office.
The big shot of the double doors.
Our large window.
Dr. Gore's window!


No comments: