CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dream

I have been sitting on this dream for about a month now. I have been analyzing this dream in my head over and over.

I was walking up a hill in a woodsy area.
I made it to the top and as I started to
climb down the hill, I noticed this huge tree.
Sitting underneath it was my Grandma.
She was playing with two
curly, dark haired babies.

I said, "Grandma! What are you doing?".
She said, "I'm playing with your babies!".
She picked the little boy up and was trying to teach him to walk.
I sat down and started cuddling the little girl.
I could feel her weight in my arms.
I remember hearing that perfect little girl giggling.
I remember hearing that sweet little boy belly laughing at
Grandma like she was the funniest thing ever.
I remember thinking that this was a perfect day.
I remember thinking that I do not want this to end.

Then I woke up.

At first I was so happy to see Grandma playing with my children.

Then I realized it was a dream.

I was on the verge of tears.

I had one person I deeply missed with me again
and two things that I am afraid I will never have.

It was truly one of the best dreams I have ever had.

I hope dreams do come true.

No comments: