CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lose to Win in 2010

I have my team.  We have a team name.  All we have to do is weigh in, then the hard part starts--the diet  lifestyle change.  My team consists of myself, Christy (a coworker), my Mom and Rosemary (one of her coworkers). Even though we are weighing in today, my diet will not start until Monday.  Who in the world starts their diet on a Friday?  Right before Valentine's Day?  That is nuts!  Anyhow, the competition will go from today through the end of April.  Whichever team loses the biggest percentage of weight will win money (each team member had to pay $15.00). I do no know if we will win or not--or even if we have a chance, but it will be fun to do!  Oh, yeah--our team name---the Badonkadonk Busters!

No comments: