CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

I have been a bad blogger...just not too much really going on.  But things are going to start picking up soon...Tomorrow, we are heading to "Autumn on the Square" in a nearby town.  They have vendors with various things to sell...a live band...food.  Should make for a fun time.  Then in October we are heading to spend the day with the Bestie (every time I type "Bestie" i accidentally type "Beastie"...hahah. sorry Dana) and her family in Jacksonville.  We are going to go to a pumpkin patch.  They have a petting area (I think), hayrides and a corn maze.  Lots of pictures should come from that day.

We have been busy with the house...hope to get some pics up very soon.  We need to buy small things for some of the rooms, then they will be completely done!  When we are done painting, I never want to see another paint room again. 

I am so ready for fall...this heat is about to kill me...I am ready for the leaves to change...to open the windows...jeans...bonfires.  Fall, where the heck are you?

No comments: