CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 05, 2007

Bladder Infection and New Furniture!

Last Friday I knew I had the beginnings of a bladder infection. In true Brandi form--I thought I would be able to cure myself with H2O and cranberry juice. I found out that wouldn't work. Today I've been in a lot of pain and having to go the bathroom a lot (only to go just a little). I called Dr. D's nurse and she called me something in. I started it with dinner so hopefully soon I'll feel better!

We are so excited!! This weekend we are going furniture shopping! We got our Fed Tax back and we have determined that we are going to use it on a new couch and chair (our apt isn't quite big enough for couch and love seat). We have needed new stuff for a while and know it is just a matter of time before this junk we have wears out! I'm looking forward to decorating our living room! I'll post pics as we go along!

No comments: