CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2007

8/24/07

Well, Aunt Flo showed up today which means we now have a date for my HSG. This next Friday at 8:00 A.M. We have to be in Jonesboro (at the hospital) by 7:30. I did find out that Dr. D will be the one to do the test. This eases some of my fears. I also know that with him doing the test we will know the results right away. I'm not afraid of the actual test but of the outcome. I don't want to say that I don't think anything is wrong because if there is and I come back and read where I said that, I will probably get really ticked. I'm doing my best not to think about it. Alan's birthday is this weekend and I want him to have a good weekend and not have to worry about me having a meltdown (I've already had one)! On a good note, Dr. D did change my BCP (I only have one more month). I have decided that Yasmin is a tool of the devil! It was giving me HORRIBLE migraines. He also changed my dosage of my Glucophage(a med for PCOS). We really couldn't afford it each month. The Glucophage is on the $4 list at Wal-Mart, so now price won't be an excuse. It's odd. My old dose (750mgs) was not on the list but 500mgs or 1000mgs was! He changed it to 500 twice a day. I did feel better taking it, so I'm ready to get back on it! Anyhow, I will post pictures of Alan's birthday later this week! Have a good weekend!

No comments: