CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 06, 2009

I Won!

Tuesday was the day that they judged the entries in the St. Francis County Fair. I was nervous all day long and kept joking to my co-workers that I was going to send the judges a fruit basket. Alan and I headed the exhibit hall that night after work. When we got up the section that held the photographs, I saw every photograph but mine! Alan had to point them out to me. I received four first places and two seconds! My white tiger and wedding rings picture won the two seconds! I was so happy and very pleased! I did not find out till Thursday that I won some money as well! Today I picked up my check for $42.00. I really enjoyed entering this year and am already coming up with ideas for next year!




No comments: