CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Over the last couple months, I have been thinking about what I don't have.  Last night I realized that I should be grateful for what I DO have...

1. I have the love of a good man.  Alan loves when I am at my best and worst.  When I am feeling great and when I have a 2 miles radius of snot rags around me.  No matter what happens, he will be there for me.

2. I have my family who is there for me no matter what.

3. I have awesome friends.  They are there whenever I need them.

4.  Alan and I both are employed.  They are not exactly what we want, but with so many people without jobs, I am thankful to receive a paycheck each week.

5.  I may not feel 100% everyday, but compared to a lot of people I have good health.

I hope on this Thanksgiving Day each  of take time to thank God for the good things that you have in your lives!

No comments: