CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 30, 2007

13 Pounds!

We are now a week and half into our work out and just about three weeks into our "life style change" (AKA as DIET) and I've lost 13 pounds!!!!! I'm so excited. I haven't weighted again since last Sat...I asked Alan to hide the scale so that I wouldn't step on them everyday. I hope to weight in tomorrow. We are walking a mile and doing some of the weights. I'm huffing and puffing less and less--as soon as I stop we are going to step it up to a mile and half! As I lose more and more I will start posting pics.

We have a big week coming up. I hit the big 3-0 on Wed and my Brother has his birthday on Sat. We are going to the zoo on Sat with my Mom and Brother to celebrate. I will post pics of all the excitement!

No comments: