CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 02, 2007

Strep Throat and Double Ear Infection

For the last 3 or 4 weeks, Big Al has been battling a cold. I was so doing so good--hadn't caught it. Wednesday morning I woke up with a horrible sore throat. Thought Okay, it is from drainage. Well, two days later and several slushies later, my throat was worse. This morning when Alan checked it and my tonsils was really swollen but no white patches. I had lunch with my Mom and since she is a nurse I had her check it out...the dreaded white patches. Luckily, my doc here in town was able to get me in. The verdict is strep throat and ear infections. I think he was more concerned with my ears than my throat. I feel really bad--Big Al is taking good care of me! Hopefully, I'll get a day or so of the antibiotic in my system and I'll be good as new! He also gave me some of the good cough syrup--I hope I can get a good sleep tonight!

No comments: