CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Down

The last few days I have felt really down. I don't know if it is because of my impending birthday (yes, I will be hitting the big 3-0) or the fact I'm not a mom yet...all I know is that I'm down and I hate feeling this way.

On other fronts, Alan and I started a diet last Monday. I am down 6 pounds. I'm really excited and for some reason, I'm really motivated. We are going to join our town's multi-purpose center tomorrow. They have a walking track, weight machines and b-ball courts. We can use it has much as we want for about 25 bucks a month. Not bad! I'm hoping that once we start walking, the weight will really start coming off!

I have started reading a great book called Hannah's Hope. I'm hoping that it will be give me some idea of how to handle all that I'm going through. I think I might write a little summary of each chapter--what to you think?

No comments: