CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Alan's Pin Cushion

Well, tonight was my forth injection. Alan is becoming a Pro! I think he may be enjoying this a little too much. I think I'm handling this round fairly well. I am having more side effects earlier this time. I'm really tired, don't really want much to eat and i feel very bloated! I've had a headache since Tuesday morning. Today I couldn't take it anymore. I called Dr. D's nurse and thankfully they called me something in. I really didn't know how I was going to handle another week of this. In talking to her, I found out that the other nurse scheduled my next appointment wrong. I now go in on Monday for ultrasound and blood work. That day we will find out if I have any eggies, how many and how big they are. My IUI is also set up for Wednesday afternoon. That means we should trigger on Tuesday! NOW I'M NERVOUS!!!! Please continue to pray for us!

No comments: