CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

"I Can't! The Princess is Busy Making Eggs!"

We've been enjoying a lazy Saturday! Alan has been watching football and I've read a book (Beach Road by James Patterson--worth the read! big surprise at the end!). I guess I need to explain my title. Tonight after Big Al gave me my shot, I continued to lay on the bed for a little bit watching the rest of my LifeTime movie (not bad, but the last line at the end of the movie was DUMB!). Anyhow, Alan came in our bedroom a few minutes later and I asked him to get me something. He gave me a look like why can't you get up and get it. Without even thinking about it, I told him that I couldn't because the Princess was busy making eggs! I thought he was going to die! I think I'm going going to use this line to my advantage!

2 comments:

Britt said...

haha i like that one girl, i'll have to remember that! :)

Jenny said...

I found the link to your blog on one of the threads on soulcycters. I love the blog! I especially love the title.

I have PCOS and am also starting my second round of injectibles and an IUI. It looks as though we're about at the same place in our cycle.

I have a blog at blogspot too. You're welcome to come check me out. I'm not posting anything about the whole infertility thing though...because last time we tried the IUI everyone's opinions just exhausted me.

This time my husband and I are keeping it between us... so if you comment, please don't comment specifically on the IUI, etc.

Best of wishes to you and your husband.

Jenny
www.therandolphfamilyblog.blogspot.com