CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Next Step!

Well, things have been a little nuts around here and I haven't updated in a while. Last Sunday I got this nasty little stomach bug that stayed with me till about Wednesday. I feel better and so far Big Al hasn't gotten yet! Anyhow, on the knocked up front...After my HSG, Dr. D wanted to meet with me. I was in high hopes that this meant he wanted to be more aggressive...NOPE. Waste of my time and money. Basically, he wrote me a RX for the same dosage and sent me on my way. Long story short--after talking to Angela (his nurse), she did say that he did mention that if it doesn't work this time, then he will up the dose. We had hoped he wanted to do this cycle b/c if it doesn't work this month, then the next round of meds are FREE! but they only give you the highest dose free. If he does up the dose, that means we will have to pay the difference. We ordered the meds on Tuesday and they we delivered via Fed-Ex on Thursday. So we have our Gonal-F and trigger shot in the fridge. Alan is excited, but every time I think about those boxes in the fridge, I get sick to my stomach. It's not because of fear of the shots or the migraines--it's the fear that it won't work. As soon as Aunt Flo makes her appearance, we will start the shots on CD3 (cycle day). I should start near the end of the week. I do have a dr's apt the 17th for a quick ultrasound just to check for cysts. Everyone, please pray for me and Alan!!! We are very nervous and cautious. I plan on updating like I did last time we do the shots--with pics and stuff. Have a good weekend!

No comments: