CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I am a Coward

Last Friday, Richard's glasses came in. I was a bundle of nerves all day. He came in late that afternoon to pick them up. Thankfully I was on my way to the back to do an auto-refraction on a kiddo. They only take a minute or so to do, then I hid out in the back. I could not help it--I became a coward. Three times in a week was just a bit too much. One of my co-workers helped him with fit and taught him how to use the no-line bifocal. She said he didn't ask for me, but his wife (who is very pushy and big-mouthed) kept looking for me and acted like she was wanted to ask where I was. I still have no idea what I am going to do or when I am going to do it. Right now I am just trying not to think about it.

No comments: