CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 16, 2006

My weekend

If I didn't not know better I would swear that it was flu time! Friday night when I got home from grocery buying, I hit the hay--woke up enough to eat a piece of pizza--then hit the hay again. I woke up Sat feeling tired, body aches with a mild fever. Sunday more of the same. Alan was very sweet this weekend. Whatever I needed he got it for me before I knew I needed it! Today I feel a little better, but still have the fever. The weather doesn't help. Rain, rain and more rain. Not that I'm complaining...we need it badly. Poor Alan got stuck out in the downpour. There was a school bus accident (minor) and then he got called out to a crime scene (not so minor). Thankfully he didn't have to see anything gross this time! Update on the baby stuff...the birth control is wrecking havoc on my emotions. I watched Father of the Bride I & II this weekend. Cried through both of them. I've gotten teary eyed at a few commercials. I've also had a little nausea but it is getting better! Well, it is about bed time...more tomorrow.

No comments: