CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ready, Set, BABYDANCE

Well, my doc apt went wonderful!!! I didn't have to have the ultrasound because he said that everything looked great a couple of months ago so there wasn't any use putting me through that at this time. The plan is for me to go on birth control (strange I know, but he explained--which i knew--that pcos ladies usually have a lot of LH and I could either take bc to lower that or take 14 days of a $200 injectable--I chose the bc). then on cd 3 I start on taking injections of Gonal-F. Cd 10 I will go for an ultrasound and bloodwork. If my dose needs to be upped, then he will do so. Then we go from there as far as the IUI and such. I'M SO EXCITED! I've been giddy all day! I keep telling Alan "I'm goin' to get knocked up! I'm goin' to get knocked up!". The RX is for a Gonal-F pen. Dr. D says it is really easy to use. Another fablous thing is that we found this pharmacy called Freedom Drug. We are going to get the Gonal-F pen and trigger shot (you have to take a shot to cause you to ovulate--the Gonal-F works to produce eggs--the trigger will shot them out!)for about $600! That is just a fraction of what we thought it would be!!!

No comments: