CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 27, 2006

Jerk-off bank tellers and baby in a box



I told you that I was going to do a lot of catching up. We are doctor free today, so we have a lot of spare time. Monday Alan deposited our money from our "baby bucket" (literally a bucket--at one time it was filled to the brim with alcohol--we got it from a place called Silky's on Beale Street--I believe it is called a diver--see picture). We needed a place to "deposit" our money therefore the "baby bucket" was born. Anyhow, Alan explained to the bank that we needed an extension on our debit card b/c we had to buy our fertility meds. The jerk-off bank wouldn't budge. Alan called me and with me being emotional from that stupid bc, I immediately started crying. Alan being the calmer of the two, called Freedom Drug who gave us a couple different options (which the bank should have done). Alan went back to the bank and told them what Freedom Drug said and if they couldn't do it then we would take our money and leave. Then it was a different story. They would do the transfer for a $20 fee. We ended up getting our meds ordered and they were delivered to my office this morning! I called Alan and I told him that I was holding our baby in a box--I thought he would die. So now we are referring to the Gonal-F as baby in a box(see picture)...although now I guess we should call it baby in a syringe. Anyhow, I called my doc and they said to get it in the fridge and call them when AF arrives. I still have a week of bc left, but I'm already spotting so we will see! I can't wait to go home so Alan and I can go through all the info Freedom Drug sent us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been friends with Brandi since our days at WBC. We have got some stories to tell!! Over the years, we have stayed in touch---yes there was a period of time that we did not talk---our friendhip has stood the test of time!! Brandi and Alan--I hope your baby in a box becomes a baby in the crib in 2009!!
Great Dane