CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas Time!














































I know, I know! A week late! What can I say? I just haven't been in the mood to update this thing. As you can tell the above pics are from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. My Grandma was able to come and speak a week at my Mom's. We had a good time with her. I had to include one of the routine pics we take every year. The one with Mom and the bows on her head. I told a co-worker about it (see post from my work Christmas party post) and I decided to post it to convince her! The top two pics of Alan--I know I owe an explanation. Big Al is a smart butt and thinks he knows everything that he is getting for Christmas. True, he knows some things. He also is a smart butt when he wraps my presents (wrapping it 8 times, putting it several boxes, etc). Well, this year I decided to get him. I helped my Mom wrap most of the stuff, so I asked her for ideas. We decided that we would duct tape a large box--the whole box. Then wrap it up really pretty. The look on his face was priceless!

No comments: