CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Waitin' on Aunt Flo;Bub's Neuro Visit

Tonight I took my last bc pill...now I'm just waitin' for Aunt Flo to show her face. I've been spotting (just a little bit) for a few days. I don't think it will take very long. Once I start, it will be CD3 before I start my injections. I have to call Dr. D's office so I can set up my ultrasound and IUI. Once we got the meds in, Alan said that he didn't think he would be able to give me the injections. CHICKEN! My Mom is a nurse, so she is going to give me the first one and he is going to watch. I guess if he can't do it I will try and give it to myself!

Bub had his follow-up with the neuro on Wednesday. His spinal pressure was 380--3 times the normal limit. He said to up the Diamox and come back in 6 months. All his blood work came back normal--which we were so glad about!! He is to follow-up with the eye doctor in about a week (which is going to be the easiest way to check the pressure). The pressure should be lower and therefore hopefully improve his vision!

No comments: