CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Booty Shakin' IUI

I can't believe that I forgot to post this yesterday about the IUI. Once we got to the doc's office and Alan did his thing, we had about an hour to kill. We didn't want to leave, so we sat there and got really stressed out! We didn't talk much and when we did it was like "nice weather we are having huh?". Finally we get called back to the room (Mom's or sib's you might want to skip this part--not x-rated but still not a way you want to picture your daughter (in-law) or sis (in-law). Alan set in the chair in the corner and Angela tells me to take off my bottoms and get on the table. As I'm changing I notice that there is a mirror on the door right in front of Big Al. I'm standing there in my shirt and socks...I turn around and shake my booty in the mirror so he can barely see it. He busted out laughing! It broke the ice and made us both feel a little better. I do that sort of thing when football is on, he is on the phone for long periods of time, etc...whenever I want to get his attention or make him laugh. Most of the time it works.

No comments: