CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 10, 2006

Two Down! How Many More Left?

Number two is said and done. Just as easy as last night. Mom showed Alan how to do it. Tomorrow Alan will give the shot while Mom watches. So far the only side effect I have is being a little weepy. Dr. D said it will probably be like bad PMS. Alan is looking forward to that! We think that the u/s and IUI being scheduled around our anniversary (nov 17th) is a good sign.

About a week and half ago, one of my boss' (Dr. M) had surgery to remove his prostate (due to cancer). On his way home from a doc apt in Memphis, he stopped by the office. When he walked through the door, his face just lite up. It was nice to see him. He is sore, but is improving.

As far as our weekend is concerned, we are doing nothing. I am tired and with not knowing how I'm going to respond to the shots, I told Alan that I just want to stay at home, do the few things I need to do and spend the rest of the time lounging around. We see if I stick to it!

No comments: