CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Two Eggies

My u/s went great!!! Usually those things are kinda painful for me, but this one wasn't bad. We have two eggies growing. One is 1.4 cm and the other is good size (we forgot to ask!). Dr. D wants them to be 2 cm so I'm going to continue with the Gonal thru Sunday. Then Sunday do the Gonal-F and trigger shot. Monday we go in for the IUI. Dr. D has a really good personality. He was telling us that would could have sex Sunday, then not do it again till after the IUI. I told him that was good cause our anniversary was tomorrow. He said well then go crazy till then, then restrain yourselves. He and Alan also had a nice conversation about what Alan has to do before the IUI. Let me just say, that my face was blood red. Dr. D commented on it and just laughed.

No comments: