CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 20, 2006

IUI Over and Done

The IUI was not as bad as we thought it would be! Alan did his share and when my turn came, I did it without too much of a fuss. It really wasn't as bad as I had it hyped up to be! I think the whole thing took about 5 minutes if that! The worst part has been the mild cramps. Period cramps are way worse than these! I am having some mild spotting, but from what I've read that is normal. Dr. D said that the hormone levels he tested last Thursday all turned out really good. He did put me on prometrium (it protects the lining of your uterus and is supposed to decrease the risk of miscarriage). Dr. D said that we will know in two weeks if it worked. We go back on the 4th of Dec for blood work. Now the two week wait (2ww) is on!!! Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: