CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

WHOO-HOO

Auntie Flo finally showed up! This means on Thursday, I will start my Gonal-f injections! We are so excited!! Alan won't be here to watch the first one...meeting in Wheatley. I guess he will learn on Friday. I called Dr. D and talked to his nurse Angela (she is great!). I go in Thursday, Nov 16, 2006 for an ultrasound(u/s) for them to check the progress of the eggies. If everything is going as planned, then Monday the 20th i go in for the IUI. The only problem is that Dr. D is supposed to be out of the office that day. Another Dr. may have to do the IUI...which I don't really like, but I will do if it I have to. Dr. D is going to check his schedule and see if he can come in and do it for me. I think that is really nice and hopes it works out!! Cross your fingers for us!

No comments: