CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Dr. D is the Best!!

Angela (Dr. D's nurse) called me today with GREAT news. Dr. D is going to come in on his day off and do my IUI!!! How many docs would do that? We are excited because tomorrow is the day I start my shots!! The last few days, my heart has been beating fast and I've been having some headaches. I started checking my blood sugar today--it was all over the place. I don't really know what is going on. Mom thinks it is from the bc and going off it or from the Slim Fast that I drink every morning (it can cause your sugar to go up and then drop quickly). I'm going to change my breakfast habits and see if that works, if not I guess I will ask Dr. D. Please pray that just changing things around will work!

No comments: