CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bets are Being Placed.

Alan and Mom are placing all of their big bucks on YES and I'm placing all of mine of MAYBE, but with my luck NO. Guys you might not want to read the next part of this...over last weekend, my boobs got (and have stayed VERY) sore. They also have increased in size. They have changed in other ways too, but I'm not going to go into great detail about it. I've been very emotional, craving potatoes (mainly baked), starting feeling sick to my stomach, according to Alan I'm a little moody, I can smell everything (last night I made Alan change pillows because his usual one had a STANK to it), backaches and lately I've been having some indigestion. I keep telling them not to say that I am knocked up--it will make it easier when they tell me Monday that I'm not. I'm trying to be positive about it. I just know how bad it is going to hurt if I'm not. And I know, that I have no idea how good I will feel if I am!! I'm going to buy a home pregnancy test (hpt) tomorrow night...it's still a little early, but we shall see!

On other notes, we put up most of our Christmas stuff over the Thanksgiving holiday. We are planning on getting our tree the weekend of the 8th. That is when it feels like Christmas!! I think we are going to try and get started on our shopping this weekend.

No comments: